I received by first nomination for a Blogging Award by Priya from Zealous Homo Sapiens. She’s my top commentator, and has always given me good wishes before all my Board examinations. She herself writes really well, and quite mature for her age. Do check out her blog, When an introvert speaks.
Thanks a lot, Priya, for this nomination!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me
1. I’m very passionate about science. And maths is my favourite subject. I love to read about scientific theories, what scientists have achieved and aim to achieve in the upcoming years, how we can work towards faster development and more discoveries. I wish to contribute towards getting more answers to the scientific curiosity one day, as a professional.
2. I’m just as passionate about my fandoms. Starting from Bollywood to MCU, Percy Jackson to Harry Potter, The Office to Big Bang Theory, and several more in middle of these. My fandoms are my life, and even when people start giving up on them, I make it a point to stick with them till the very end. Their quality may go down a little over time, but if they’ve provided comfort to me once, I wouldn’t turn my back to them.
3. This applies to my general life too. I love my friends, and losing them is my biggest nightmare. That nightmare has in fact come true, and I have been through my set of ugly fights and arguments, which not only made me miserable, have left a deep and permanent scar, while filling me with insecurities. Despite all this, I’m very lucky that I do have a set of people who’ve been with my side at all times, and I know those are certain permanent friendships. And, I know I wouldn’t let any opportunity go to repay them for all those times.
What is that one thing you think you can do better than everyone? (come on, there has to be one!)
I really don’t think there’s something I’m absolutely best at. I believe that thinking that leads to failure, because that is nothing but overconfidence.
Should you do right things or things right?
Do the right things right. As much as there’s no use mastering a video game in your study time, there’s no use of studying from a book filled with errors either. I know, bad example, but studying is all that I have in mind these days.
If you had to apologize to one person right now, who would it be and why?
When I feel that I owe someone an apology, I never hesitate or think twice before apologising. While, the rest unsaid apologies have been beautifully penned down in ‘He’s Sorry for Everything‘ by Blissfully Lost Soul.
What is the best dish you’ve eaten? (Being a foodie, I had to ask this 😜)
My parents & I love to try different kinds of food, from all over the world. From Chhole Bhature to Dosa Sambar, Tacos to Sushi, Chicken to Octopus, Pulao to Biryani, Pizza to Humus & Pita Bread, I have had it all. And, I cannot choose the best. It depends on the company I have, the occasion, the season and a lot more.
Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person? If yes, share the story!
It happened once on Snapchat, and as you might know, you can’t un-send the message, or even read it again unless it’s been saved to the chat. Their reply was quite confusing, until I figured out what had happened. They thought the message was for them, while it wasn’t. And, telling the person this led to a very awkward conversation.
My best post(s):
These might not necessarily be the best, but these are the ones which are closest to my heart, each for different reasons.
- Neha Kulkarni
- Mes Mots
- Apeksha Rai
- Ameet Kothari
- Paridhi Puri
- Sumedha Sengupta
My Questions for the nominees are:
Q1. What are the dumbest ways that you have got yourself injured?
Q2. Beach or Mountains? Why?
Q3. If you were given relaxation from all rules for a day, what would you do?
Q4. If you could change the last episode or last chapter of a series, what would you change?
Q5. What would you do with your smartphone, if it lost its ability to play any audio?
Again, thank you for the nomination, Priya! I’m honoured to know that you found me worthy of it!